About Rakuen Japanese Cuisine
There’s no cuisine quite like Japanese if what you’re after is a buzz to all five of your senses. Japanese food is fresh, it’s zingy, and you can find a damn fine example of it at Rakuen Japanese Cuisine in Sydney. Prepared by a team of highly skilled and experienced chefs, the menu takes in a fantastic selection of tempura, sushi, sashimi and teppanyaki. We’d have to recommend trying some of Rakuen’s maki rolls, particularly the salmon and avocado or the soft shell crab varieties. Just beautiful. You can find Rakuen Japanese Cuisine on Norton Street in Leichhardt, a convenient spot to stop by for a relaxed bit of casual Japanese dining, whatever the occasion. Reserve a table now to avoid missing out!
- Monday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Tuesday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Wednesday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Thursday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Friday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Saturday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
- Sunday 11:30 - 15:00, 17:30 - 22:00
Great service, great food! Their menu has been redone and looks great. I would recommend this place to anyone and actually spent my birthday dinner there, that's how good it is.