About Thanh Binh Bamboo
Many in Coolangatta are crazy about Thanh Binh Bamboo on Marine Parade, and we can’t blame them. Led by chefs Paul Ngo and Binh Nguyen, the Gold Coast restaurant has been making waves in the local dining scene, owing not only to its famous yum cha but also to its selection of sushi, Korean, Vietnamese and Chinese mains, as well as desserts and imported beverages. The Hong Kong-style yum cha really does live up to the fuss, though, so make sure to mix and match favourites like the steamed gyoza dumplings, BBQ pork buns, or the deep fried prawn dumplings. If you’re up for a main, try the Vietnamese grilled pork chops or our favourite, the roast pork with Korean kimchi served with a special honey mustard sauce. There’s even more where that came from – make sure to swing by Thanh Binh Bamboo next time you get a craving for fresh, super delicious Asian food served up with a smile.
- Monday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Tuesday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Wednesday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Thursday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Friday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Saturday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
- Sunday 10:00 - 15:00, 17:00 - 21:00
We had a great meal and the service was fantastic. We are always made fell welcomed, as the staff are friendly. A lovely dining experience.