About Mao Please
Led by the same folks who brought you Prahran’s beloved Juicy Dumplings, this Little Bourke Street Chinese restaurant offers several styles of Chinese cooking including Hunan, Sichuan, and Cantonese, making it the perfect choice for adventurous foodies and lovers of Chinese cuisine. As for dumplings, you’ll be spoilt for choice at Mao Please, with highlights including xiaolongbao, sheng jian bao, as well as boiled, pan-fried and gluten-free varieties. In addition to the many meat-centred options, the restaurant also offers several vegetarian options including broccoli with garlic and Chinese vegetables with mushrooms. We think Mao would have been pretty impressed with this CBD Chinese restaurant – find out what the fuss is about by booking a table and trying it for yourself!
- Monday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 22:30
- Tuesday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 22:30
- Wednesday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 22:30
- Thursday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 23:00
- Friday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 23:00
- Saturday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 22:30
- Sunday 11:30 - 15:00, 16:30 - 22:30
We were a large group dining, and were happy with the service and the food. I had the gluten free chicken and prawn dumplings, and recommend them.