About Taiwanese Kitchen
Without a doubt, the go-to spot for premium Taiwanese cuisine in Brisbane is Taiwanese Kitchen on Brereton Street. This South Brisbane eatery serves authentic and creative Taiwanese dishes for lunch and dinner in a cosy and unpretentious setting. Begin with the delicious Thai basil chicken mince in fresh lettuce cups and the deep fried, homemade Taiwanese taro balls – one of the most traditional dishes of Taiwan, before moving on to the Hawaiian style seafood fried rice, mapo tofu or perhaps the spicy kung pao prawns. Whatever your selection, Taiwanese Kitchen will leave you feeling content and satisfied so be sure to reserve your spot today.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Wednesday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Thursday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Friday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Saturday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
- Sunday 11:00 - 14:00, 17:00 - 20:30
This is now our favourite restaurant! Great food and service. Reasonably priced. Under $100 for 5 and we couldn't finish it all. Authentic Taiwanese (we took our Taiwanese friend). Definitely going back.